Monday 1 August 2016

Day 1 : 10 things that make me really happy



Things that make me really happy ?? hmmm ....
There's quite a lot !
For babies the thing that makes them happy is his or her mother. Have your ever noticed that a crying baby will cherish and happy after seeing the mother. As the 16 years old teenager the things that really make me happy are :

1. Science
There are students who don't like science and they opt to art stream but I am different from them. I really have the passion for science. I am the kind of person who thinks that Science rules the world because science is the one that makes humans' life easy and meaningful. Your body is Science. The things around you are Science. Apparently, everything is Science. That is why I am really happy when I learn Science subjects and it doesn't need any memorising skills like history subject. You can't just read Science you must learn, study and understand and apply Science.


2. Mathematics
Do you know that maths is a field of Science ? My interest for maths inherited from my father because he literally a maths genius. There no problems in maths he can't solve. When I was younger he used to buy maths exercise books for me and I'll finish them in one day. I have never scored a 'B' grade in maths in my life until now except for my PT3 trials examination in which I scored 80%. I was very sad and frustrated on myself because I know how to solve each question but I didn't have enough time to complete. But my love for maths will never fade.

3. Holidays 
Who don't like holidays ? I love holidays more than anything because it gives me some time for me to rest. I was quite free until Form 3. Since I entered Form 4 I became more busy with my tuition and studies. I felt jealous on my friends who always have leisure and they always spent their time on Facebook. They even asked me why am I going to tuition ? The reason I'm not the type of person who reads and understand. I'm the kind of person who someone should explain inch by inch. Since then I always wanted holidays. Moreover, I hate school because of everyday assembly.

4. Movies
I love movies. I like to watch science fiction, romantic and drama films . I don't like to watch movies with a lot of fight scenes. One of my favourite movies is The Fault in Our Stars. It was heart touching and the movie made me cry.

5. Sports 
Sports is something that makes me happy. I used to play a lot when I was younger. I was an athlete when I was in my primary school. I was a State Level Karate Champion when I was 10. I played archery and I represented my school in State Level Competitions too. I love badminton, archery, karate and so on. When I was 11 my mother advised me stop participating in sports and concentrate in my studies. From then I was inactive in sports. My father is upset on me because he thought I would inherit his skills to be skilled football player like him. Don't worry daddy, I will try hard after SPM !

6. Music 
I used to learn Carnatic - a type of Indian classical music when I was young. I like hip hop, metal rock , western and melodies. My favourite music composers are Ar Rahman and Yuvan Shankar Raja. I am a big fan of Adam Levine and Adele.

7. My Family
I love my family because they are my backbone. They are always with me during my ups and downs.
Although I fight with my sisters a lot but I love them from bottom of my heart. My family is my inspiration. I am not from a rich family. My parents always tell me education is the only key I have to change my level ans status. My dad works hard to support my family. My mother will send and fetch me from school and tuitions. My sisters are studying hard like I do. Whenever I feel upset my family is there for me to cheer me up

8.Facebook
I love to use Facebook. I can read a alot of articles and news. I can know the latest news through it.
Surfing Facebook helps me to improve myself from knowledge to language.

9. Watching television
Television is a source of entertainment. I watch television to relief stress and tension. My favourite shows on television are Ellen deGeneres, The Walking Deads, The Vampire Diaries. Grey's Anatomy and Emily Owens

10. Being Myself 
I love to be myself. I don't like to change myself for anyone. I can't change for sake of others. If you don't like me or my attitude I can't help it. I feel comfortable with who I am.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment