Sunday 28 August 2016

Day 28 : My Favourite Memory

My result days. The hard work paid off days.

I really work hard when it comes to exams. I make sure I strive for the best.

My UPSR result day was on 19th November 2012. At first, I was not that confident on getting straight As but I know that I will get 6 As out of 7 As. Finally when they announce I got 7 As. I was very happy because I started to study very hard from standard 5 and my hard work is never wasted.

My PT3 result day was on 14th December. At first, I found that PT3 format was very hard. So I studied nearly 4 to 6 hours each day to cover my syllabus. Then I started practising on Higher Order Thinking Skills questions. I hated Kemahiran Hidup subject which required a lot memorisation so I ended up memorizing three thick text books : Form 1,2 and 3 textbooks. I was happy because I scored highest marks in all the papers which was 90 and above.

No comments:

Post a Comment