Monday 15 August 2016

Day 15 : My Idol

My idol is Bill Gates that is why I named my blog Bill Gates II.
I chose him as my idol because when I was young I wanted to be a computer scientist and billionaire like him. My sister is the one who told me that he is the richest man in the world. He was a college drop-out but he is very successful now .
Image result for bill gates

My next idol is APJ Abdul Kalam the great Indian Scientist. He is the father of Indian Space Administration. He came from a poor background. He used to be paper vendor when he was young. With his strong will power and perseverance  and graduated from a local university majoring Aerospace Engineering. He wanted to be a pilot and he was rejected but he never gave up and joined an aeronautical company.
Image result for abdul kalam

No comments:

Post a Comment