Tuesday 2 August 2016

Day 2 : Something about myself that makes me really proud of

I am really proud of my academic excellence. I am not bragging about it here. I work hard to achieve good results. I burn midnight oil everyday to study and revise lessons. I study tirelessly for the sake of good future. There are plenty of my friends who play fool and make fun around. I always wish I could have that fun but whenever I think about my future, all that things are just temporary. I always think that if I study hard and put all my efforts now I don't have to struggle later. For each examination I make sure I have studied and revised well so that I can score well. I don't want to give reasons to my parents that I was tired, I didn't have the time to study or it just a test not SPM because I don't want to make my parents downs.

If I scored well in one exam I make sure I maintain grades in the next exam. If I have done badly I'll work hard to get good grades next time. I am really proud of my academic excellence . For that, I thank God to make me realise to study hard from know and my parents who believe that I can do well. I hope I can maintain and improve grades until SPM.


No comments:

Post a Comment